November 23, 2009

Recent Science Leaks

I am curious to hear what is thought about the recent leaks from scientists on climate change. Scientists admitted that they used statistical "tricks"to make the data fit their information, making up documents to keep skeptic articles out of journals, and deleting emails that will out the whole scam.
I find it interesting that we study the articles published by these scientists, but now the scientists' emails are being leaked. Now we know that the data are incorrect because it has been fudged by scientists to fit their views. We also know that articles only make it into the mainstream if these scientists agree with what is being written.
These are the arguments I have been using all semester, and yet, when I said it, it was unfounded. Now we have proof. What do you say to that?

Please, email me a response to this. I honestly am curious why I was unfounded, but it obviously wasn't. And this isn't the first time we have found out that the data were being fudged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers